Tous les gros 4-pattes Kawasaki des années 80 !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Tous les gros 4-pattes Kawasaki des années 80 !

Le premier forum dédié aux Kawasaki 4-cylindres des années 80 !

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Chen Radian: Left pull "Camel" right care "Chengdu Lai"-2

AuteurMessage
lllwzxm

Chen Radian: Left pull "Camel" right care "Chengdu Lai"-2 Empty
MessageSujet: Chen Radian: Left pull "Camel" right care "Chengdu Lai"-2   Chen Radian: Left pull "Camel" right care "Chengdu Lai"-2 EmptyMar 25 Jan - 12:39

Agent is bound to their own interests, there may not be the same both sides of the focus, the company will pay more attention to the brand's long-term development, and agents are more concerned about the immediate benefits, and sometimes there will be conflicts, some of the company policy gucci outlet it would be greatly reduced. And in the early development on the basis, from the beginning Chengdu Lai on the use of joint-stock cooperative system, which is a relatively mature channel management mode, the channel may be some agents from our original However, through negotiations, restructuring and acquisitions in the form of our holding, grasp the initiative.
Reporter: while operating both in the expansion of the brand, do you mean the scale of production should be expanded a lot?
Chen Radian: the peer, we now have fixed the three foundries, there are many home talking about the future, we will focus on operational aspects of the brand, not the main focus in production.
http://www.online-guccioutlet.com/gucci-mens-hightop-shoes-001-p-209.html
Seize the opportunities
it can be said Chen Radian outdoor sports market is the ancestor of class people. From his 2002 entry into the market until 2006, the domestic gucci sunglasses in addition to those truly foreign brand, for only he is doing a business. In Chen Radian view, despite experiencing a difficult start continued for several years, but now the time to harvest cultivation.
Reporter: It should be said that the camel is a fun board into the outdoor sports market is a successful key step is how you were thought to enter the outdoor sports industry?
Chen Radian: I also do export started in 2002, when began the domestic market. It was the most popular sports the fastest growing brand development, I made a general market analysis, that has been dug Sports similar, though much of this market cake, but the size of hundreds of brands are doing, the competition is quite fierce. I had to do is hiking shoes for export, and foreign exchange related industries will be more, I also love outdoor movement, therefore, to outdoor products into the domestic market.
http://www.online-guccioutlet.com/gucci-wallet-w005-p-275.html
Reporter: The popular movement of 2002 should be a time when the brand development effort, outdoor sports market atmosphere then?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Chen Radian: Left pull "Camel" right care "Chengdu Lai"-2
Page 1 sur 1