Tous les gros 4-pattes Kawasaki des années 80 !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Tous les gros 4-pattes Kawasaki des années 80 !

Le premier forum dédié aux Kawasaki 4-cylindres des années 80 !

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Telltale British underground 800 meters away dark matter search laboratory

AuteurMessage
4pat55

Telltale British underground 800 meters away dark matter search laboratory Empty
MessageSujet: Telltale British underground 800 meters away dark matter search laboratory   Telltale British underground 800 meters away dark matter search laboratory EmptyJeu 27 Jan - 4:16

The body in Bohr than Sylvie ore Sean palmer Lin and Neil told Dr. Potassium mineral deep underground is a science lab. The mine's authentic tall and wide enough to put two open-balcony land rover side-by-side supra skytop 2.
 Beijing time on January 25, 2007, a group of celestial particle physicists is located in Yorkshire UK underground for more than a half mile ($804 meters) of laboratory search for dark matter. Dark matter very mysterious, always is the biggest one of the universe mystery, even in the experiment of scientists are not sure dark matter whether really exists or eventually can find this substance. March, experimental results will gradually. Though if fulfilled to find that dark matter, the discovery will completely change the face of scientific community.

Located in deep underground
 http://www.onlinesuprashoessale.com/supra-shoes-supra-skytop-iii-shoes-c-65_77.html

On a dark narrow penetration cage, feelings of air in the side quickly pass through, after 6 1/2 declining journey, you came to this underground laboratory. The deepest laboratory and ground distance over 0.5 miles, located in north Yorkshire moors underground, 40 degrees Celsius temperature is reached. If any mistake, you will be trapped in the rock bottom, filled with water depth reached 33 name Chile miners were trapped mine twice. Fortunately, these miners were rescued cheap supra shoes for sale.

Of course, in winter morning, take penetration into the cage than Sylvie ore Bolden scientists and no such fears. If there is this concern, they certainly chosen the wrong place. In order to successfully complete searching and researching the dark matter the job, they can only enter deep underground, prevent by bombardment of the earth's surface cosmic rays and radiation effects.

They wear orange conjoined fixtures, wearing shin guards, pedal safety boots, head wear a helmet, hat, and the body is equipped with floodlight tied with a large tape, also equipped with the necessary remedial equipment (emergency respirator). Although the dress up on see, they with miners and no difference, in fact, their identity is a physicist, into the mine's purpose is not to seek the mine's kernelled - Sylvie and salt, but rather the search for more pre-Raphaelites of dark matter. So far, there is no one proof dark matter really exclusive supra shoes.

At the bottom of the mine, Schechter in one direction toward mine side -- -- forward, scientists are toward another direction, through a long tunnel to underground forward. As long as you don't think of rocks above and water, you won't catch claustrophobic disease. Again, can GaoYouKuan tunnels in side-by-side accommodate two open-balcony land rover autos? According to a coal miners revealed that because of tunnel mostly in salt mining, closed veins of relatively slow speed. Where the temperature relatively moderate, in-pit of salt is in their mouth, breathe air can feel salt breath.

Enter before aspiration

Scientists climbed into a car use of diesel engine, its in manufacturing land rover in underground when using can assure fire safety. Traveling 800 yards ($731 meters), they will be parked in a flank of a small tunnel inside. From the above pressures lead to start here to crack, are now waiting for dc shoes online.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Telltale British underground 800 meters away dark matter search laboratory
Page 1 sur 1