Tous les gros 4-pattes Kawasaki des années 80 !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Tous les gros 4-pattes Kawasaki des années 80 !

Le premier forum dédié aux Kawasaki 4-cylindres des années 80 !

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Barefoot Angels

AuteurMessage
wwgwwg

Barefoot Angels  Empty
MessageSujet: Barefoot Angels    Barefoot Angels  EmptyLun 24 Jan - 11:41

Our friends to open a small restaurant in Adam, in an accident last month, is a lottery, prize money is about more than a million dollars in the West, which corresponds to half a million NT dollars to look like.
It is such a high place in life; to the production numbers are unlikely when used for the purchase to buy a few things in life are more than full. I met Adam when his supra shoes store give you different surprise Carmen, my warm congratulations to him on the last, of course, asked: "? What do you buy new things"
Carmen is very happy to tow me home, I showed her breath buy 28 pairs of new shoes, I understand a lot of thin squatted, and no pair Yangchuan feet, especially frightening is that she even bought a pair of plaid fabric system boots fine with a high ━ ━ make life difficult for her to find things get so ugly.
Carmen heart I leave anyone would like to think a lot of people's money in your daily life, mentally, the path to the ideal of freedom must be smooth, there are more, she does not have the money to enjoy life, even bought two dozen pairs of binding the feet something back, really do not understand what it is of psychology.
In fact, I personally have always been the great emphasis on shoes, and recalled his childhood life, I often move
supra skytop 2 stool sat in the sun, holding Na Xydis me old employee, to make new shoes, can not wait for her to choose flowers
Cloth upper.
At that time, the war is won; we lived in Nanjing Drum Tower. Western-style big house, a backyard, yard, and part of the hospital parking lot. Childhood life, remember it is nothing but play, play and run like they always tied up, although it is only a three-year-old bar, but then how to cross a large bamboo poles bamboo horse riding through the plane trees, snow-eating cousin escaped in less than a snowball, the parks accept on mulberry leaves at home, how to be a goose chase in the yard, all of blessed memory, all have a sense of pure Chinese pair of comfortable shoes. At that time, our family children, summer wear cloth substrate, top-stitched, woven at his feet, stumbled across the surface of the deduction, as the bean petal like comfortable shoes. Padded winter high quality supra vaider will be no cross-buckle, and the shape is like a fat gold ingot, as something fun, wear it well into the warm, thick blanket like from the road to feel the weight.
I remember one Christmas, my mother gave me help put on a pair of small shoes hard, I was surprised, because the blanket was a hard shell sub-general discomfort, not the date on which the fresh feeling, I still have the noise back to the old shoes to wear, but dc shoes are on hot sae now Remember my Mother sighed and said to me gently: “How many children outside the regular meal, you have to wear shoes, but also too noisy too East West"
For Taiwan, adults from their homes in the age of chaos and large, discarded home and that entire wish to enter their hearts are deep feelings. But are our children who are wet behind the ears know the truth, when I wheel down from ZTE, Jiangsu North Road, Taipei, that big on a small Japanese-style house, found that individuals have to take off your shoes before getting on the Tanami, we looked I am pleased to be crazy not to respect certain cousin and sister to supra society the dance, and looked down at his bare feet finally released, really free was elated, but also remember that we fought for the barefoot cousin actually barking the "vacant released ! Hand this one terrible word was used, because those of us who have followed the release of children Luanda adults were also beaten up, accused of, "You never speak this sentence, and then call to kill!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Barefoot Angels
Page 1 sur 1