Tous les gros 4-pattes Kawasaki des années 80 !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Tous les gros 4-pattes Kawasaki des années 80 !

Le premier forum dédié aux Kawasaki 4-cylindres des années 80 !

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Eternal Eve

AuteurMessage
wwgwwg

Eternal Eve  Empty
MessageSujet: Eternal Eve    Eternal Eve  EmptyLun 24 Jan - 11:43

Early in elementary school, my sister, third grade, I was first class.
Most of our classmates do not wear shoes material, which makes me jealous bear, every day after class, cleaning the classroom, I would also add shoes and socks off, put the bag, all the way to mention dripping buckets to pour in the classroom. Class homes, marched ash road and chicken, slowly rose thorns, and then how is not willing to put on shoes before they come home, onlinesuprashoessale.com Street, a small river running right, I sat down and wash feet, wipe dry with a skirt, this wear shoes and socks, neatly dressed before going back to the mother to her.
Elementary school days, more than half wearing white sneakers, high-hours compared to know beauty and shoes to wash, wash
Clean the back of a shoe powder coated, dried, as the white snow bright, lined with white socks, so often clear
Clean beautiful, when my shoes are the type of school that the way is still small, the
In addition to family, school, do not touch anything. Prosperous society, supra footwear for customers Changes in music and life
Pain is the novel seems to be going, my life, as a white pair of shoes.
Shoes are made of cotton, cloth things close to nature, is to dress comfortable, so I do not know what, a large
What to wear shoes at home has changed, although the children have no escape, and if I wear shoes, the mother will say: "do not wear new shoes detour is less then it was again?".
My answer as always the same: "foot wear new shoes too Say a day to wear new shoes for the rain!"
Girls, I was a very lonely monster, to study at home, living confined to that one knows about the Japanese-style house inside the walls, rarely go out, no friends, the only true happiness, is hard at their favorite eating mad books, when I inferiority heavy, more than half of all meetings between the relatives and friends refused to go. Looking back, there is no identity in this time and no way to high quality supra vaider In the dark ages, do not remember what their own style by the color of the shoes, not the way of man, probably a little use of shoes.
Then think of my shoes, it would be sixteen years old at the time, I Goo Fishing began pulling the teacher's studio, to go twice a week, since met a teacher who changed my life, my life slowly to find light and hope, hazy smoke gradually disappeared, and my heart is awake as happy.
For a while, my mother took us to his father's friends, Yogh Town, Zhen Bubo made shoes in a shoe factory, chose my sister a black patent leather can be years, I have always dressed very dark parts, said that the girl is a gray iron, but I actually looking for a bright day, the soft pink leather, insists on what a pair of red shoes. Shoes, yes, I went marching into the studio, the mood may actually supra society to smile and stare up, it was my first pair of shoes with thick, which I hide his own world gladly taken the first step, until now up, as if still in the dark and solo blond hair with soft mysterious glow.
Cinderella wore red shoes, started everything is different.
As the teacher gave me the inspiration care and assistance. I slowly got to know many friends meet, the latent nature of many years of lively and beautiful and also followed days brightened gradually. At that time a great complexity of life, day, I do not know when to start, I've become a young horse, in the heart of the Mercedes-Benz prairie happy together, go out every day, would face a large pile of shoes in a fog, do not know what to wear a pair to make.
At the time, popular shoes are great with the tip, not natural, not very pretty, but they have many other useful, kick, step one is a very good tool. And because the high heel is generally done, turn on, feel the overall crop up a lot of age in an all kinds of dc shoes Desire to grow in, it gives me the satisfaction of a mystery, it is not vanity can be explained by.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Eternal Eve
Page 1 sur 1