Tous les gros 4-pattes Kawasaki des années 80 !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Tous les gros 4-pattes Kawasaki des années 80 !

Le premier forum dédié aux Kawasaki 4-cylindres des années 80 !

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

The story of my shoes

AuteurMessage
wwgwwg

The story of my shoes  Empty
MessageSujet: The story of my shoes    The story of my shoes  EmptyLun 24 Jan - 11:27

for the fashion version of a long time, though, and sought to write less, but after a long period of osmosis, I feel personal tastes are gradually improving a lot. Now I feel more and more appropriate to dress shoes is actually very important, but unfortunately often clothing grab the limelight. Wearing shoes is really nice and supra shoes store give you different surprise people feel good things, but want to buy a pair of shoes desired sincerity is not an easy thing, I'm 20 years old came to my story with the shoes!
At my school before, mostly to tens of dollars to buy a pair of shoes, these shoes are not bought in a large shopping center, but in general form the main city market to buy clothes and shoes. The reason is simple, my mother said that my leg length quickly, no need to buy expensive shoes, it is very general economic conditions; the family does not allow me to buy expensive shoes. Remember, when the majority of wear known as "loafers", white shoes, in fact, the average with a wide rubber band, and not tie their shoes, as well as a few dollars a hottest styles for supra skytop Now, because it can not see the shoes on sale, all will not but, of course cheaper to the United States, yes, and yes. Time, often wearing plastic sandals, the beginning of a very popular time of transparent sandals is called "glass slippers" The greatest advantage of this sandal is not afraid of water.
After graduating from high school, began to wear shoes, and her mother told how to distinguish some simple way to not like the skin, but often wear leather or fabric I suspect that some of the shoes, but not the brand. Buy a good pair of shoes, usually for special occasions such as New Year or birthday.
I remember my first pair of good shoes is high in Wuhan Asia Trade to buy a pair of white flat-heeled shoes, his head covered with a huge bow, just like Audrey Hepburn, now think about how simple and elegant style. Up to 156 Yuan, to be quite expensive at the moment I. Brand 'victory horses, "said Miss sell this brand of shoes, good quality, very comfortable to wear at the end of supra vaider low tendon. She said that yes, this pair of shoes is one I love shoes; I wear the big 3 so far, without distortion. As a brand, and very comfortable to wear, I usually put it in the harsh conditions of mountain wear it, because I think it should be a fiery gold, in the case of poor road conditions in order to realize the hero.
Then a chance next to my house for the demolition of the footwear market, footwear big deal, my mother and I .but I found a great pair of shoes in a simple, dark brown, wearing very comfortable when they believe that the soft soles can be bent to 45 degrees! The skin is very soft, my mom and I immediately bought it, if it took 80. Take a look close to home the gold thin soles, the word "shoes XX Fair Gold Medal." It really was the most comfortable I have worn shoes; feet do not go as far to suffer. Her brand of Diana, Princess of the same name. Unfortunately, since I have never seen this brand of shoes on sale, because my feet have grown, can not wear that pair of shoes later, I found your web origin of shoes, regrettable.
After graduating from college, buy a quantity and quality of shoes is much better than before, and I think to compare their favorite brand of "Belle", "noble," "the Emperor Shun, Science and the Bachelor", "thousands of Badu," There best places to get supra tk I think the style of sign, "Belle", they "Days of Kindness", "Saturday" "staccato," in short, Fujian and Guangdong provinces felt the quality shoes, as a rule, good, yes, yes!
Some people might say, as you shoes, running shoes, is not it? Unfortunately, I do not like wearing shoes, although some well-known brands such as we know, "Converse," but he did not feel, but also want to add. Of course, I made a pair of shoes that look more like my kind of working girls of the family fortune is not "Farrago", "Chanel baby", "Louis Vinton" "Hush Puppies", "Hermes" These are international brand-name shoes, and I hope I can make money Lou. Zhang Ziti, and perhaps as "Faye Lager screen" for his custom shoes, what happiness is that I did not dare to dream.
I think a good pair of shoes, like the guy, good and bad people know only to wear. The appearance of attractive high-heeled shoes that is not necessarily comfortable to wear, those who wore flat heels and light, as less charming woman, a real contradiction, a woman's life, perhaps during such a choice. In fact, shoes romantic, as in a pair of glass slippers Cinderella did not win the heart of the prince? Want to keep dims ready to write about their favorite brand of shoes, because I feel that the shoes with the clothes more than "what dc skate shoes Pay for", the brand does wear more comfortable shoes, that's what I was missing often prefer to buy branded Silver seasonal shoes off, do not want to buy shoes similar reasons unknown price.
I wish you could choose to look good wearing dim and comfortable shoes, and choose according to their life partner! Come a long time because of the way, whether it is a good partner or boots are essential, ha, ha.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The story of my shoes
Page 1 sur 1