Tous les gros 4-pattes Kawasaki des années 80 !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Tous les gros 4-pattes Kawasaki des années 80 !

Le premier forum dédié aux Kawasaki 4-cylindres des années 80 !

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

The story of a small shoe

AuteurMessage
wwgwwg

The story of a small shoe  Empty
MessageSujet: The story of a small shoe    The story of a small shoe  EmptyLun 24 Jan - 11:38

But a Muslim bore into a poor family of the boy, his sister Sara his most intimate partners. 9-year-old Ali to do a lot every day to give a lot of things at home because the mother is sick father a job, so lots of small but not the responsibility of that age should be. But it is very sensitive, very small house shall learn to be independent of poverty, but also learn a careful and caring family. Love http://www.onlinesuprashoessale.com/supra-shoes-supra-skytop-iii-shoes-c-65_77.html Way he uses his sister, Sarah, gave her a new pencil, and teacher incentives nice pen. But it was a good kid, but he was poor.
At a time when going shopping, but lost his sister has no intention of shoes - a pair of very tattered lavender are only repaired shoes. This pair of cheap shoes, but dilapidated, but it was home to Sarah, only a pair of shoes. Sarah can not go to school without shoes, leaving her slippers to wear out, but I can not get in the door and slippers. Sarah's eyes have unlimited sad and angry, but she said, "Do not tell my mother not to tell dad. Is not afraid to be beaten, I know two children; the family was too poor to buy her dad could lend new shoes; they can not stand to add more grateful for parents
"Disaster".
Helplessness I had to find a way to Ali: You can wear my shoes at school, and when I go back to school. But the hole so the shoe broke in the children's brother and sister. My sister wore it to school, after school late to prevent his brother, and she ran all the way to go home immediately. But the port is waiting, waiting in supra skytop shoes Alley, hastily put on shoes then ran the school. Despite two children were still very fortunate to have been hidden from mom and dad, it's their ability to do their home the most important thing to do. The shoes are worn, two brothers and sisters in the sun, carefully scrubbing the sun Longhair with such meticulous care of a piece of treasure. In fact, the only pair of shoes to! Sarah is too big for a couple of very shabby old shoes too!
But it still has a lot of guilt, because some of its sister wronged, so it will take every hope that my sister a new pair of shoes. Infinite pure and selfless heart of a child, his father would have said that when he must have money to buy a pair of shoes for his sister. Then it? But be smart to give up his shoes. He is aware, the home province of its own is not important. Holiday time, my father went into cheap brand supra to work with Ali, they have lots and lots of money. But the mood as bright as the sun. Dad riding a bike and hit a tree, two people had to take the car home. Dad looked at the body injury, but the only glimmer of hope or a broken heart.
But finally informed that the school will send six players to participate in running races, third-place prize is a pair of sports shoes. He led the office to ask the teacher to let him register as a missed preliminaries time but was denied. His heart is full of injustice, begging the teacher standing in the office to give him a chance, her eyes filled with tears. Brother and sister ran for a long time to go to school, so Ali's long-distance running shoes very well, so, of course, was selected to participate in the marathon relay race. But he was elated and ran home and told my sister, and this competition is to give her sister but supra society is the only opportunity for new shoes? But you still but I got the shoes. He won the first prize winner is a nice jersey.
Of course, there is a comic story to an end. But the race day to finally make money as a father of two children to buy brand new shoes!
This is an Iranian director Ma Di Chi-known film "little shoes." "Little Shoes" This is a film about the world of children, but actually contains a lot of meaning. The environment is the whole story about the lives of Muslims; these people have endless simple broad minded, love life, love life, but also suffer from poverty, torture. However, despite their life is barren, but is optimistic, cheerful spirit. They believe that God will bless you all. So, they will give alms to people to help others. The story of Ali and Sarah found the discarded shoes, only to find they want to go back to ask the child's father is blind. Although some of them wearing only a pair, but kids think it is necessary that the little girl shoes, they can only look at all kinds of dc shoes Smiling faces of innocent girls happy to go home quietly. Do girls buy a new pair of shoes, boots, Sarah did her thing. Although the shoes are worn as a little girl lost her mother. A child's heart so pure and selfless.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The story of a small shoe
Page 1 sur 1